WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are identifiers that we send to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser so that our systems can recognize your browser and offer you certain services.
This page uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
The following is a list of the cookies used by haveinstruments.com
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
Some cookies are necessary to allow you to browse our website, use its features, and access secure areas. The use of these cookies is essential for the website to work. For example, we use user-input cookies for the duration of a session to keep track of a user’s input when filling in forms that span several pages.
We also use functional cookies to remember choices you’ve made or information you’ve provided. This allows us to tailor your website experience specifically to your preferences. The functional cookies we use include:
- Security cookies to detect authentication abuses for a limited persistent duration, like repeated failed login attempts. These cookies are set for the specific task of increasing the security of the service.
- Multimedia content player session cookies (flash cookies) are used for the duration of a session to store technical data needed to play back video or audio content (e.g. image quality, network link speed, and buffering parameters).
- Load balancing session cookies are used for the duration of the session to identify the same server in the pool in order for the load balancer to redirect requests appropriately.
- Interface customization persistent cookies are used to store a preference regarding a service across web pages.
To improve our website, we use reporting and analytics cookies to collect information about how you use our website and how often. These cookies only gather information for statistical purposes and only use pseudonymous cookie identifiers that do not directly identify you. The performance cookies we use include:
- Shopify analytics cookies - Website platform uses these cookies to estimate the number of unique visitors, to improve our website, and to detect the most searched for words in search engines that lead to a webpage. These cookies are not used to target you with online marketing.
- Third-party analytics cookies - We also use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics providers listed below to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies “remember” what our users have done on previous pages and how they’ve interacted with the website. For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s information page. For instructions on how opt-out of Google Analytics, see below.
Finally, Social and Content cookies are placed by many social media plugins (for example the Facebook ’like’ button), and other tools meant to provide or improve the content on a website (for example services that allow the playing of video files, or that create comments sections). We integrate these modules into our website to improve the experience of browsing and interacting with our website. Please note that some of these third-party services place cookies that are also used for things like behavioral advertising, analytics, and/or market research.
The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by activating basic functions such as navigation on the site and access to secure areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|Cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_currency||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|Secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|Secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
|_Brochure_session||Used in connection with browsing through site.|
|shopify_pay_redirect||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cookiesNotification||Used in EU GDPR Cookies Notification App|
|MCPopupClosed||Used in website popups|
|secure_customer_sig||This cookie is provided by Shopify and is used in connection with a customer login.|
REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
These cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with the website by gathering and providing information anonymously.
|_landing_page||Track landing pages.|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages.|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|tracked_start_checkout||Shopify analytics relating to checkout.|
|_biz_flagsA||This cookie is used to record website and server performance with each visit to the site.|
|_biz_nA||This cookie is used to record website and server performance with each visit to the site.|
|_biz_pendingA||This cookie is used to record website and server performance with each visit to the site.|
|_biz_sid||This cookie is used to record website and server performance with each visit to the site.|
|_biz_uid||This cookie is used to record website and server performance with each visit to the site.|
|utag_main||This cookie name is associated with the Tealium data platform and is used for web analytics.|
|master_device_id||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.|
|__kla_id||This cookie is used to collect information on the visitor's behavior. This information will be stored for internal use on the website – internal analytics is used to optimize the websites or to register if the visitor has subscribed to a newsletter.|
SOCIAL MEDIA, CONTENT AND ADS
|Facebook Connect||We use Facebook Connect to allow visitors to our website to interact with and share content via Facebook’s social media platform.||https://www.facebook.com/policy.php|
|We use Twitter to allow visitors to our website to interact with and share content via Twitter’s social media platform.||https://twitter.com/en/privacy|
|We use Pinterest to allow visitors to our website to interact with and share content via Twitter’s social media platform.||https://policy.pinterest.com/uk/cookies|
|SoundCloud||We use SoundCloud to listen music content.||https://soundcloud.com/pages/cookies|
|YouTube||We use Youtube to display video content.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|POWr||We use POWr to allow visitors to our website to leave comments.||https://www.powr.io/privacy|
|Google Analytics||We use Google Analytics to help measure how users interact with our websites.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|We use Google Ads to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our websites.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Microsoft Advertising||We use Microsoft Advertising to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our websites.||https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-ca/privacystatement|
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN ALL MAJOR BROWSERS
It is possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' of your browser menu. You can also configure your browser or email manager.
The following information provides guidance to the User on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult the Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, see Apple Support or Browser Help.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
Some features of the Services will be disabled, such as staying logged in, keeping purchases in the “shopping cart,”…