Watch the video of UAP Unique Audio Plugin
Technical specification for UAP Unique Audio Plugin
Instrument Concept and Project Manager: Walter Beltrami
Sound Design: Giovanni Battagliola, Urs Bollhalder, Walter Beltrami, Reasonance
Recorded and mixed at HAVE Studio, Madrid, Spain
UI and Graphic Design: Kovdra Studio
Kontakt Scripting: Gabriel Dib
Additional features scripted by Urs Bollhalder
2982 samples in ncw. format. Requires full version of KONTAKT 6.5.2+ (not compatible with Free Kontakt Player).
Size: 9,57 GB (Uncompressed file)
BUILT-IN EFFECTS AND CONTROLLERS:
- FLYING SAUCER Big Knob: it blends into multiple sound dimensions
- GREEN FIREBALLS(Foo Fighters): they bend Time and Space
- SIGNALS (Orange Fireballs): they control Delay level and feedback)
- ANTI-GRAVITY: choose among 35 unearthly FXs
- LIFT: choose among 41 time-dilation FXs
- PROPULSION: it adds movement and pulsing
- Amplifier: it changes speed of the propulsion in terms of rhythmical subdivision
- Emitter: it changes shape of the propulsion
- Reactor: it adds tube distortion
- ABDUCT YOUR SAMPLES: drag&drop up to 128 samples and tweak them in the engine
- DILATION: when pressed, it takes the last sample you played and stretch it to the whole keyboard creating a brand new patch
- CASE: whenever pressed it takes one random sample and stretch it to the whole keyboard. Additionally, it randomises FX and parameters
8 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended. You need to be able to run Kontakt Full Version 6.5.2+.
Sample resolution: .ncw format
[...] "An all-in-one tool for scoring sci-fi/horror movies, tv, trailers and games! That interface is entertaining too!"
"A fantastic instrument out of the box!"
"A great instrument if you're working on anything sci-fi or suspenseful. I like the sound design possibilities too."[...]
"All the alien sound design you could ever need. From otherworldly pads and drones to alien FX, risers, and leads, Unique Audio Plugin is a mind-bending instrument that not only sounds great, but it is just so unique"
"The GUI and the walkthrough are just so much fun!"
"This sounds so interesting!"