Please read all sections of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following conditions are binding for any user.
In compliance with the duty to provide information set out in spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of 11 July, the following general information on this website is provided below.
The reason for this text is to explain in detail the functionalities of this website and provide you with information related to the Data Controller and the purpose of the contents included in it.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the service of the website haveaudio.com providing information in compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, of the following points:
- DATA PROCESSOR of your data is: HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L.
- CIF (VAT number): B88127709
- Postal Address: Calle Fermín Caballero 64, 11B, 28034, Madrid, MADRID
- E-mail: email@example.com
Through its website, HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L aims to publicise its activity and offer the possibility of contacting, submitting queries, subscribing to our magazine, as well as informing us about your claims and complaints.
The purpose of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions of use of the website. The general terms and conditions are of obligatory acceptance and fulfillment on the part of all the users who wish to make use of the same one.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The user undertakes to use the website, content and services, without contravening current legislation, generally accepted habits and public order. It is forbidden to use the website for purposes that are illicit or harmful to HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L or a third party, which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the anormal use of the website.
HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L guarantees that the contents and services offered by the portal respect the principle of the dignity of the person, the protection of youth and children, non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social aspect.
These General Conditions of Use of the website do not confer on the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents of the website other than those expressly provided for herein.
The contents (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) included in the portal are the property of HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L or it is duly authorised for dissemination by its legitimate owners.
HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising and is therefore prohibited:
- The use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless previous written authorisation has been obtained from the legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L or of its legitimate owners.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the website belong to HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L or is duly authorised for dissemination on this website.
In the case that a user or a third party considers that their legitimate intellectual property rights have been violated by the introduction of a specific content on the website, they must notify HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L of this circumstance, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party entitled to the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation whom he/she acts, in the case that the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and explicit declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other owned websites and contents that are owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links. HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L is in no way responsible for the results that may be derived by the user from access to these links.
The user who intends to establish any technical device for linking from his website to the portal must obtain prior written authorisation from HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L. The establishment of the link in no case implies the existence of a relationship between HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L and the owner of the site on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L of its contents or services.
The website on which the link is established shall not contain any trademark, denomination, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L, except those expressly authorised.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website as well as this Legal Notice.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
HYBRID AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCE S.L does not grant nor is it responsible, in any case, for any damages of any nature that may arise as a result of:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and/or its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Web site, its services or contents, by users.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, subject to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain) for any dispute arising from access to the website.
If any user has any doubt about this legal notice or any comment about it can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to the address listed in the header.